Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem reading diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjyates

I have a 27.5 vdc circuit that will control a 18v motor and keep it at a constant speed when different loads are applyed to the motor
problen is one of the caps are labeled as fallows
10 percent,MF,1.0nF,NI. the 10 percent I get,the metal film i get,1.0 nF get that too. what i don't get is the NI. does NI mean niobiun oxide, if so are these caps metal film.

thanks to anyone who can help
wjyates

Attachments

• circuit3.JPG
    circuit3.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
It could mean non inductive. It's difficult to help to read a diagram that we cannot see.

I'm with KI6RWX, Non Inductive. The circuit that it is in is a saw-tooth oscillator which generates a puesdo-triangle wave which is compared to the a slowly-varying voltage level proportional to the motor's speed to produce the pulse-width modulation which switches the motor on-off.

de wa7ark

Last edited:
still need help

I'm with KI6RWX, Non Inductive. The circuit that it is in is a saw-tooth oscillator which generates a puesdo-triangle wave which is compared to the a slowly-varying voltage level proportional to the motor's speed to produce the pulse-width modulation which switches the motor on-off.

de wa7ark

so what type of cap is it? can I use any metal film cap or what? or is non inductive a specific type

so what type of cap is it? can I use any metal film cap or what? or is non inductive a specific type
Any non-electrolytic capacitor (film or ceramic) should work.

I would like to thank everyone for your assistance.
talk to you all later I'm off to buy some more parts.

THANK'S
wjyates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back