Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem logging out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hi EM.
I'm having a bit of trouble logging out of ETO. I hit the Log Out button, and it acts like it's working, but then any time I navigate back to any of the pages, I'm logged in again. I tried un-checking the "Remember Me" box, but it still did the same thing. Do you have any ideas how I can fix this?
Der Strom

Why would you want to?, what difference does it make?.

I can't say I've ever noticed there was a 'logout' button.

Hahaha! :D I normally don't log out, but I was trying to find a path for someone who is not a member here. They are different when I'm logged on, so I would have to view the site as a visitor to help them find where to go. That was the idea, anyway :p
Thanks for the prompt reply :)
Der Strom

Electrotech made a pact with the devil?

I'm having problems navigating too. I can't navigate "back" with a single click. On only this site, the back button navigates to nothing called "electrotech", only pages with names starting as "googleads.g.doubleclick.net......"

What kind of deal has Electrotech made with spammer advertisers?

Or has google found a sneaky way to try to track my preferences for profit by themselves. Then why is it only this site?

Last edited:
I'm having problems navigating too. I can't navigate "back" with a single click. On only this site, the back button navigates to nothing called "electrotech", only pages with names starting as "googleads.g.doubleclick.net......"

What kind of deal has Electrotech made with spammer advertisers?

Or has google found a sneaky way to try to track my preferences for profit by themselves. Then why is it only this site?

If you mean clicking the 'back' button on your browser?, it works fine here.

Well now I have a real need to log out. I will be getting a new laptop soon, and the one I have now will be going to someone else. I need to log out in order to ensure that they can not access my account. Unfortunately, I am unable to log out. Could someone give me a hand?
Thank you!
Der Strom

hi D8,
try this.
Go to 'My account' on the menu bar, 'Edit profile' and then edit/change your Pwd... Lets know.

Ah, it works. Thanks Eric :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back