Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why is the toolbar grayed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
As the title says I have no access to the toolbar at the top of the text box.

Mike.

OK, it came back for a while but now it's gone again.
This is what I'm seeing,
Grayed.png

Mike.

I got it enabled just by pushing briefly on the last symbol (gear). Now it shows up enabled permanently. ¿¿??
At least in my mobile phone.

Pushing it again, disables the tool bar.

Mine has been fine, but I tried AT's suggestion with toggling the gear icon and it turns the toolbar off/on as described.

What's more annoying is that the symbols (Greek letters, maths) are now missing.

What's more annoying is that the symbols (Greek letters, maths) are now missing.

How can missing Greek characters be more annoying than ALL toolbar functionality missing (including the Greek letters).

It's not missing... it's just greyed out and can be activated by pressing the gear (toggle BB) symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back