Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem Isis simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

h-Name

hello, please I have another problem but now when I want to control my Boost converter.
when i play my simulation i got this Error.

Attachments

• 000.PNG
    000.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 00.PNG
    00.PNG
    24.7 KB · Views: 99
Your circuit is missing an important diode that keeps the capacitor from being discharged by the Mosfet. Look in Google.

Thank you to replying my question, Actually, I missed two things the diode and the Ground.
now added them, but the result is strange.

Attachments

• 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 100
The voltage output from the box called PV is almost nothing. Fix it.
Is the Mosfet turning on and off over and over?

thank you for replying me, the PV is my input tension, like you can see in this screenshot when i use just a PWM generator for (dutycycle=50%) the result is like I want, but when I use Arduino to control my MOSFET there is a problem.

Attachments

• 02.PNG
    02.PNG
    31.9 KB · Views: 115
It looks like your Arduino simply turns on the Mosfet but never turns it off. The Mosfet gate needs a PWM on-off signal to turn it on and off over and over for it to work in this circuit.
The datasheet for the IRFP150 shows that its gate-source needs 10V pulses for it to completely turn on. Can your Arduino produce 10V PWM pulses?
What is the "PV" that is labelled CCT001 that Google knows nothing about it?

my PV is a simple circuit like you can see in the file.
if you have isis i will send you the file

Attachments

• PV.PNG
    PV.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 86
I do not know what is your IPH circuit that has a forward-biased diode limiting its output voltage to only 0.7V.
I never heard of ISIS except for the Islamic State .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back