Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem in interfacing SD card with LPC2148

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishekdixit

hi,
I am using LPC2148 micro controller for interfacing with the SD card. but i am unable to interface SDcard with LPC2148. So anybody have any link or pdf by using that i can understand how to interface that then please help me..

with regards,
Abhishek Dixit

Last edited:
hi,
i am using keil uvision 4 compiler. and i have read this pdf, but i am unable to understand the program which has given on this application note.

hi,
i am using keil uvision 4 compiler. and i have read this pdf, but i am unable to understand the program which has given on this application note.

Do you use RL Flash library of Keil?

The AppNote is very straightforward, where is the problem?

Just use the defined functions to access the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back