Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

prevent circuit from oscillation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jony130

Hi.
Can you hale my prevent this constant current source circuit from oscillation.
Why this circuit even start to oscillate?
Maybe the circuit is bad?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 190
  • Draft77.asc
    2.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Add a 100pf cap from output to (-) of U1.
Break connection from U2 out to U1 in(-). Now add 10k resistor to get the connection back.

The new RC slows down the error amp U1. It ts too fast and too much gain.

Add a 100pf cap from output to (-) of U1.
Break connection from U2 out to U1 in(-). Now add 10k resistor to get the connection back.

The new RC slows down the error amp U1. It ts too fast and too much gain.
THX I try this tomorrow

Here is a much simpler circuit:
View attachment 71281
But I need a circuit with low Rr voltage drop (Vcc = 5V) and with high Vin voltage to set the current (from 0 to 4V).

THX I try this tomorrow

But I need a circuit with low Rr voltage drop (Vcc = 5V) and with high Vin voltage to set the current (from 0 to 4V).
If you use an op amp with rail-to-rail I/O, it should work.
If your collector resistor is really 100Ω, and your maximum current is 4V/10Ω=400mA, then you will need a collector supply voltage much higher than 12V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back