Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Precision Countdown Timer using a PIC16F628A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Marvellous E ! I new you could do it !
I'm fairly sure that's what I had in my head if not in my picture.
I can now go ahead and build this monkey and play with it. If it's as successful as I hope, I have a very practical application for it and I will need to build more of them which will only serve to improve my soldering skills and may even get me into etching PCB's. Wooowhoo !

On an entirely different note, what are you drawing with ? Your drawings seem very clear and straightforward. I've been experimenting with RS components DesignSparkPCB and another web based program called Express Schematic but they both require a slightly twisted mind to keep up with and mine is very twisted !!

E, I'm very grateful for your patience and perseverance, Thank You. Anytime you're in my local you'll find a large Glenfiddich on the bar with your name on it !

Thanks again

S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back