Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pre-recorded sound module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan-whu

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on getting some sound modules produced. This is for a project/business that I'm hoping to get off the ground. I've currently been using sound modules bought from Ali Express which have to be recorded myself individually. But the quality has been inconsistent at best, with some not working at all. Basically my question is, does anyone know of any suitable companies that can supply a pre-recorded sound module that can be purchased in large quantities? I will attach a pic of the module I've been using to give you an idea, any advice at all will be massively appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_20211026-164600_WhatsApp.jpg

Look for places that do the pre-recorded sound modules for birthday cards, christmas cards etc.

An example here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back