Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Powertech 20Amp switchmode power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

april

I blew one of these up and it seems two of the the Mosfets have holes blown out of them at or about the mid point between Source and Drain terminals.
It was fused at 6 A and initially I blew that . I found two resistors blown that I replaced but in putting it back together again I shorted the body of the heatsink to the mosfet body . Hence another blow with holes -amazing

So I tried to find the Mosfets on the net but have not as yet D209L 602F?T?C? one of the last 3 , can't make it out.
I would like to repair it as I would hate to see the waste of the rest of it .It seems well made and remarkably light for what it produces.

There are 4 Mosfets in all 2 of which have blown. A circuit would be handy

Can anyone guide me to a datasheet or replacement MOSFET please ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back