Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power mosfet switching

Status
Not open for further replies.

warossignol

Does anyone have a circuit dia for a power mosfet switch. I would like to use it like a relay to control 12v 6amp 0-5v control voltage. I have fairchild 6030BL and 6030PL mosfets. The controller is a PID

My PID controller is 110v with a 14v 20mA pulse output. My external power supply is 12v
I'm would like to turn it on and off using a mosfet instead of a SSR The opto coupler seem to be a weak point in the SSRs. I need more than 100 million cycles. This would last only about a year. Is this possible to do and how would I go about doing this?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back