Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power LED polarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't read the Chinese datasheet then you don't have a clue what they sell.
Maybe they don't know what they sell.

usually google works well when it translates chinese pages: I mean, it works well for technical purposes, when the knowledge of few things, like voltage and current, is needed

Can it translate PDFs though?

As far as I'm aware the only way to do that is to copy the text from the PDF and paste it into a translator.

Can it translate PDFs though?

As far as I'm aware the only way to do that is to copy the text from the PDF and paste it into a translator.

yep, now the google translator can handle many tools, and you can even upload a PDF file from your computer (I recommend a short one for trying)

the result is a a bit chaotic, it generally depends on the content and, I suppose, on the formatting of the PDF file, but I've just translated a technical file from Italian into English with decent results

Hero, the maximum voltage I've applied is 22 V, without damages (current 0.7-0.8 A); at 15 V this LED only starts to glow

sure about the need of resistors? strangely, I've tried the LED from 1 to 22 V by increasing gradually the voltage without current limiters, and it never showed signs of extra current nor of overheating
In that case the forward voltage is 22V, which means the reverse voltage will be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back