Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power inverter proteus simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliahsan951

i have made inverter circuit in proteus,have used cd4047 to generate 50hz square wave, i have used irfz44 mosfet. what are the transformer rating for proteus simulation, using a 12V battery, output should be 220 watts, i am confused how to set the step up transformer for proteus.

and if a want to make an inverter of 350 watts, which mosfet shoul i use and what are transformer rating.

i had also posted the inverter schematics.

guide me, your suggestions are valuable for me.

Attachments

• new.PNG
    new.PNG
    52.9 KB · Views: 377
Protues isn't the best software for transient analysis... You would be better off using LTspice! Proteus does do this but it's an extra addon, I believe another £150... I also found transformers difficult to sim in Proteus..

There are many here that will help you with modelling this in LTSpice...

but ltspice much difficult to simulate, and i don't know anything about ltspice.... also ltspice has less components...

if you have lessons about using ltspice and understanding it.
i will check your provided links .

but ltspice much difficult to simulate, and i don't know anything about proteus
I'm just saying.... You'll hit issues with Proteus, so before you go too far. Build the circuit in LTSpice and post it here.. Many people will help you... More so than Proteus!!

i have downloaded ltspice. could you help me or guide me to some videos so that i get aware of its layout and features

In LTspice, use the F1 key to access Help. That should get you started. There are also tutorials available, such as this, and the LT guide here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back