Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post your solder iron photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

D31196

hi guys post here your tin solder iron photos and lets see who has the best tin solder
so here's mine **broken link removed**

Some of my junk can be found here. Someday I should really finish that page too. :)

Also, the soldering pencils in the link are a few very basic and very inexpensive units. They are not designed to do the job of, or compete with the higher end controlled heat units like the Weller unit that is pictured. I have several high end controlled heat units but the idea is that many new to the hobby types, can't afford to run out and drop a few hundred USD on a soldering station. Small cheap pencils are fine for learning the basic skills.

Also as to the skill of slobbering always remember the bigger the blob the better the job! :)

Ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back