Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Positiv 20 spray or PRP 200 spray...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adri007

Hi
is there any product like positiv spray or PRP spray... that i can buy from my country ? am from morocco and we havent this product in our country
so i want buy it from ebay... or a positiv china china product...

thanks

Hi
is there any product like positiv spray or PRP spray... that i can buy from my country ? am from morocco and we havent this product in our country
so i want buy it from ebay... or a positiv china china product...

thanks
hiadri007,
welcome to ETO

I suppose that the item is inflamable and they have restrictions of shipping it due to fire ruisk.

However making a negative film based photo processing should not be troublesome.
even under Eagle cad you can manage to make a -ve image of the artwork.and get it on film with graphic process guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back