plzzz.. guys help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocharge

Hello everybody,
I’m in trouble again(as every novice always does) & need your help desperately. I need to correlate some circuits which I need for my project. I came up with different circuits which seemed a bit difficult for a novice like me, so I decided to drop by & ask your help. MY project has the following segments which need these basic circuits:

step-1: Logic ckt (a Combinational lock)

step-2: A relay only operated by the true output of logic ckt

step-3: A 9V or 12V stepper motor switched on by The relay with true output of logic ckt.

step-4:Controlling the stepper motor up to a desired Point / a very simple stepper motor controller

I’ve the logic ckt & also a stepper motor controller ckt(but
a simpler ckt is always good for a novice, so if you have any
plz. Post it for me). The main concern is operating a 12 V relay by the logic ckt. & then the stepper motor controller ckt.
This is the main problem that I’m facing. So plz. Help me guys
With your suggestions,ckt. diagrams etc. as soon as possible.
ENJOY javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing

I haven't decided yet. So anybody can plz. help me with both the types or any type that is available or easy for you.
THAnx.

neocharge said:
I haven't decided yet. So anybody can plz. help me with both the types or any type that is available or easy for you.
THAnx.

Uni-polar are the easiest to use, and by far the most common. You can feed them from four simple driver transistors, or a ULN2003, bi-polar motors require two H-Bridges to drive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…