Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plzzz.. guys help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocharge

Hello everybody,
I’m in trouble again(as every novice always does) & need your help desperately. I need to correlate some circuits which I need for my project. I came up with different circuits which seemed a bit difficult for a novice like me, so I decided to drop by & ask your help. MY project has the following segments which need these basic circuits:

step-1: Logic ckt (a Combinational lock)

step-2: A relay only operated by the true output of logic ckt

step-3: A 9V or 12V stepper motor switched on by The relay with true output of logic ckt.

step-4:Controlling the stepper motor up to a desired Point / a very simple stepper motor controller

I’ve the logic ckt & also a stepper motor controller ckt(but
a simpler ckt is always good for a novice, so if you have any
plz. Post it for me). The main concern is operating a 12 V relay by the logic ckt. & then the stepper motor controller ckt.
This is the main problem that I’m facing. So plz. Help me guys
With your suggestions,ckt. diagrams etc. as soon as possible.
ENJOY javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing

I haven't decided yet. So anybody can plz. help me with both the types or any type that is available or easy for you.
THAnx.

neocharge said:
I haven't decided yet. So anybody can plz. help me with both the types or any type that is available or easy for you.
THAnx.

Uni-polar are the easiest to use, and by far the most common. You can feed them from four simple driver transistors, or a ULN2003, bi-polar motors require two H-Bridges to drive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back