Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz provide me the information regarding 'homeautomation with voice annocement'

Status
Not open for further replies.

v.susheel

hi
my final year mini project is regarding 'home automation with voice annoucement'....
briefly this mini prjct is applicable for blind people & also have a voice feed regarding the on/off status of the appliances.... can anyone please give me as much information as you can regarding this topic..

Last edited:
You need to look at Information Storage Devices (ISD), although I dont think they are called that anymore. They are a voice storage chip that will replay the voice bit for you

Attachments

• isd_2532[1].pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 329
I dont recommend you use the PIC to store the actual voice. The PIC should just be used to control the ISD device. Alas I cannot write the code for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back