Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz Help schematic and data sheets ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubdh23

Hi im trying to make a device that goes to Mars and sends back imagies.
please include full explanation with schematics and what microcontroller should i use ? :)

Just kidding.

ok im done bye lol

One of my dad's friends wanted me to take a water cooler jug and fill it with liquid hydrogen to use as a fuel tank for a rocket. I actually think he was serious, maybe you could talk with him.

Be careful though, he's kinda crazy. He had a gyrocopter and crashed landed on top of the police station.

WWWWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEERRRRRR

Dad: Hey look, there's Tim
Mom: Where?
Dad: He's up there in that thing making all the noise

WWWWEEEEEERRRRR.... put put sputter sputter pfffffff

Dad: Uh oh

Hours later

Tim: Hey Darrell, can you come bail me out?

No kidding

Did you want to beat NASA on sening back pictures of mars? :D :D :D

He cod get some pictures of his brain if he wod frow a camera(whith a rock) at 89° :lol:

PS:
You working for NASA ? :D

heheheh. Physics is cool!

How the heck would you get liquid hydrogen in that quantity? AND how the heck would you keep the jug from cracking? sheesh.

Well, I guess the police station is the best place to land (besides the hospital). :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back