Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshay_jones

:) Hello,

First of all i am sorry to use improper english.
I am an 3rd year electronics & telecom. engineering student and i want to make a project related to telecommunications or wireless technology, so please suggest me some of the nice projects concernd with it.

Thanks!

Talk to a classmate.

We are not here to think of and create an entire project for you.

try searching... people ask for those types of projects on here constantly, so why don't you check out the answers that are already available?

mstechca said:
Talk to a classmate.

We are not here to think of and create an entire project for you.

Boy if you had a dime for every "give me a project idea" that came by...

People amaze me! They want you to tell them what they should work on.
They want you to hand feed them a design with schematic for something that was (almost always) poorly specified to begin with!

Oh and it always seems to be "Urgent!"

I'm all about helping others and I understand it can be tough to get off the ground with some ideas, but some people are nothing short of ridiculous.

yeah, whatever happened to good old fashioned creativity?

I have exactly the opposite problem, I have too many ideas and not enough time to build them all :lol:

We may be missing an opportunity here - the cost of asking someone to do your work seems relatively low - the cost of posting here. The likelihood is somewhat low that the work will get done but it is possible that someone has done what you want done and will give you the fruits of their labor - or that they'll do what you've asked and hand it over. So, if you could get someone to do your work for free, leaving you plenty of time for other things, one might consider you foolish to pass on the opportunity. Maybe I'll ask my neighbor to cut my lawn this evening and see what happens. In the worst case he'll say no - in the best he'll do it and say thank you for giving him something to do (and I will wonder why I didn't ask a long time ago).

We are probably being unfair at times too. Some folks aren't particularly skilled in expressing themselves and don't know how to ask a question - or just aren't aware of what they are requesting.

stevez said:
We are probably being unfair at times too. Some folks aren't particularly skilled in expressing themselves and don't know how to ask a question - or just aren't aware of what they are requesting.

Consider it part of the learning process, how to ask a question without irritating/offending/annoying the guy of whom you ask the question.
Many people just dont know how to do that.

JimB

You see, every single question I see, I answer.

If the question requires us to do everything, then it is best to forward him to a search engine. If he is struggling and he explained everything he has done so far or something along those lines, then I can give more of an explanation to him.

so I'm not telling the guy to "don't post questions like that here". I'm letting him know where he can get answers.

I might add to this discussion that most of the PLZ HELP!!!! posters are engineering students in final years of study! I personally have no university degree, only military and on the job training/experience with self study and stick-to-it-ivity. I am here to ask and answer questions, but my goodness, I am going to at least try to work out a solution myself and ask questions only when I get stuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back