Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help me out........coin sensors ??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing else anyone here can tell you.
You can look up coin mechanisms on **broken link removed**, but I gotta warn you, designing one is not really an amateur job and it's 99.99% mechanical design and 0.01% electrical. It could take a professional a year to CAD something out and build it right. I don't know of any "easy" ways to build a cheapo one.

I'd still recommend you buy a coin mechanism... or rip up a coin sorter. There's just not many easy ways to do this job and it has little to do with electronics.

If you want a simple way to do it, just look at post #7 by bryan1.
You know, just make a thin long box where you can roll the coins from one end to the other and place it diagonally.. Make sure it is thin so that the coin will not fall over and will keep on rolling.
In the middle of the box, cut a few holes for the coin to 'drop' out starting from the smallest to the largest so that the smaller coins will drop out first as it roll down the box.

It should be enough to get the job done..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back