Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz Help Me Design This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buntyk

Hello everyone,

Ok so i have ordered my first lot of electronic components and breadboard. i have been thinking for a while that i want to make something for my girlfriend (yes i know its cheesy :)

i bought this breadboard
**broken link removed**

and was wondering if someone could help me by showing me how make the below circuit on this board. i have tried but nothing seems to work. The boards look different so can you please show me how its done.

Valentine Heart Project

If you could please please show me how to put this together on this board diagramatically i would be so greatful. This is basic for you guys id imagine but my first attempt at anything like this so am confused.

Thanks,

Bunty

They show how to simply make it on stripboard so why don't you solder it on stripboard?
Stripboard has permanent soldered connections instead of the intermittemt connections and wires all over the place that a breadboard has.

Hello,

Thank you for your help, ok i have just ordered some stripboard for this. im confused about one further thing and that is, what do they mean by 8 cuts and 2 cuts? on the diagram? what am i cutting?

Thanks,

The copper tracks on the back of the stripboard:rolleyes:

Each "X" on the layout is where the copper track is cut (on the back) with a drill bit or a track cutting tool.

Last edited:
I know i know im useless :( im trying my best guys, thanks for being patient. see i dnt have any experience or knowledge of this so am learning as i go along. i know im going to make mistakes so i no doubt will be back with questions :).

Thanks again so much for ur help and patients

Bunty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back