Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls pls can any one help me out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadine

hey there everyone!!! good morning (where it s still morning) and where not good afternoon or good evening!! :p

can any of u lead me to some web page address or something of the sort, where i can find circuits for the following??? .......

i need a lighting system that switches on when it senses a person entering the room and of course switches off when the person leaves the room!! also i need it to sense how many ppl have entered the room and switches off only after the last one leaves (so it needs some memory of some sort) and therefore it has to detect an ENTERING PERSON and a LEAVING PERSON (otherwise it would switch on when person no1 enters the room and switches off when person no2 enters)

thanks for ur help

Hi! :p

my idea to detect the leaving and entering persons is by using 2 sensors adjacent to each other. [ If sensor1 is triggered first before sensor2 then the person is entering, and the reverse.]

Bout' counting the persons entering leaving, you can use any Up/Down Counter. Up counting for entering and Down counting for leaving so that if entering is equal to leaving the light is set to be off.

Thats the idea, your problem is to design the circuit that will perform the logic of that idea. There are many Logic IC's you can chose from.

Goodluck!! :wink:

You could try Circuits Diagrams to get to your point (maybe). But if you really want to do it by urself, tell us EXACLTY ALL statements of your needs. That is, exactly how your circuit will (or you want it to) behave and work. Also, what's your budget for such a project?

hey there!! :D

sorry for my length in replying to thank u for helping but i m currently with no internet connection at home!!

well i m not as yet expected to design circuits of my own, but rather follow and build already existing ones!! i ll try the link u gave me!!

thanks again 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back