Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pls. Help me read these capacitor values

Status
Not open for further replies.

apakhira

Hi
I bought a few non-polarized caps and cant understand their values. Pls help me. I'll write down whats written on each of them:

1.) JS

2.) JB

3.) 223
IEL

apakhira said:
Hi
I bought a few non-polarized caps and cant understand their values. Pls help me. I'll write down whats written on each of them:

1.) JS

2.) JB

3.) 223
IEL

These are in pF, with the last digit the number of zeros to add, so:

104 - 100,000pf (0.1uF)

103 - 10,000pF (0.01uF)

223 - 22,000pF (0.022uF)

There have been various other threads about this, and links given to websites explaining it - but it's basically as simple as that!.

I have this pic saved in my electronics directory for easy access. It is quite handy...oh yeah, for the first caps. (1.5pf to 91pf) they will just be labeled with the value (33pf will be labeled as 33)

Attachments

• capacitor_codes.jpg
    capacitor_codes.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 330
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back