Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help me on my project...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk37

currently doing a project. but really have try it for 1 weeks but still cant figure out how.... so need u guys help pls.

here is the problem: need the circuit to count 0-9 first after 10 counts, it active the other display to count 19-0. then reset all back to 0.

it a circuit maker files. ckt.

pls pm me ur advice. thanks

Attachments

• a.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 138
here is an shematic of a counter that counts from 0 to 99

Attachments

• counter_601.gif
    counter_601.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 644
forgot tu tel:
The to smal ICs are 4 bit counters and the to big ones are the 7 segment dispay drivers.

I got this circuit under exsampels in crocodile technology.

Russlk said:
Let me try to understand: The circuit displays the 11th to 19th clocks as 0 to 9, then changes the display to 19 and counts down to zero. Is that it?

no. ok. first all display are in zero. when i press the button the first counter start to count from 0 to 9 and stop at 0. while this counter is counting the other counter should not be counting which mean that it will stay at 00. until when the first counter count from 0 - 9 and stop at 0 then it start to count from 19 - 0. then everything stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back