Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plotting USART data in LabView

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_329

Hello!

I've made this simple LabView VI to plot data sent by the MCU on a graph. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem. Even if I send nothing but zeroes a vibrating peak shows up on the front of the graph, it isn't just a flat line. I made a screenshot of this and attached it to this meassage along with the vi.
What is causing this and how could I fix it?

Once it works correctly I would like to display the spectrum of a signal. The spectrum is stored in a 32 length 'int' array which I'd like to transmit to my PC through USART and display it on a graph in Labview.

Regards,
Adam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back