Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please review my PCB design

Status
Not open for further replies.

easy.rahil

Hello everyone,
I have got a circuit diagram for an automotive ignition and i design a pcb layout as per circuit. please let me know if i did everything as per circuit diagram.

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
On your schematic the pins for T1/U2 seem to be out of order compared to the package on the pcb. The pin order for a TO220 is 1-2-3 from left to right. Compare the schematic connections to the data sheet and be sure you have them in the right order. The pins shown on a schematic symbol may not match the physical layout.

On your schematic the pins for T1/U2 seem to be out of order compared to the package on the pcb. The pin order for a TO220 is 1-2-3 from left to right. Compare the schematic connections to the data sheet and be sure you have them in the right order. The pins shown on a schematic symbol may not match the physical layout.
Sorry picture reuploaded again with correct part numbers. as U2 is hall sensor a nd U1 is a Mosfet

Now that I under which is which, it looks like the board matches the schematic. Are you soldering leads to the board? Maybe add a terminal block?

Also, add a polarity mark for the diode. A mark on the copper layer is ok for that.

Thank you for your suggestion Jon, i will prototype a pcb and add the component by tomorrow. hope everything went good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back