Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please please please help me to do my final project(ROBOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard viurs said:
first i am in Electrical and Power system Engineering in the final year and my final project took about robot which can controlled with it by PC using PLC. this robot is same with manual robot in ROBOCON 2007 in the purpose . i want to do robot like that but small (not small exactly it is medium) . i wiil bring old or new car toy (you know what i mean) so that i can take the body of it .
NOTE: my informations about robot is very little and i read some different topics about this and i found diffucltly .
my questions are :
1- how can i control with wheels of robot using (stepper motor or dc motor)?
2- how many of motors can i bring to control with the wheels to move it forward and back?
3- how are the connections of the motors?
4- how i make robot turn on right and turn on left?
5- what are the PLC programmes to do that(move robot forward and back and turn on right and turn on left)?
6- what are the prices of the motors and how many of it ?
please please helllllp me i know a little about robots
if you watch the video of the compettion of ROBOCON 2007 please tell me how can i make these arms of robot and what the kind of material i will use to make these arms (alomental or what....) ?

please please helllp me with details details details i know a little about robot

Ok ,to finish your final project ,you should have some knowledge about robotic ,programming ,designing circut and so on
To answer your question
the first ,you can use both Dc motor and stepper motor to control wheels of robot .However ,using DC motor is cheaper and more simple than using stepper motor .
the second ,you can use two motors
Step 7 microwin is software which you can choice to program PLC ,you can visit website https://www.automation.siemens.com to check it
the prices of these motors has much diffirence ,it cost approximately 50 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back