Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help my (project) quickly as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

riv_5

HELLO

please help my about this circuit
i want an apstract and introduction of this circuit
**broken link removed**

When is your assignment due?

What have you already got done on it (research, writing, etc)?

What about the circuit do you not understand?

Google "H-bridge".

Torben

this circuit for forword and reverce control direction

but i need more information and i need apstricat and introduction

please help my quickly as possible

this circuit for forword and reverce control direction

but i need more information and i need apstricat and introduction

please help my quickly as possible

Hi again,

Yes, I know what the circuit is for. What I want to know is what don't *you* understand about the circuit, what have you already done on the assignment, and what are you stuck on?

We will help you understand what you need, if you show that you are putting in the effort and trying hard. However, nobody here is going to do your homework for you.

Torben

And when S1 and S2 are both closed at the same time (assuming the top half of the bridge will work properly with the NPN transistors) you've managed to create a workshop heater ;)

hi
i want now how this circuit operation and introduction about this circuit

Then please answer my questions.

And Google "H-bridge".

Torben

Last edited:
Agreed!
LOL maybe just a lost in translation issue, please don't tell me he is registered from USA or something crazy like that...

EDIT: No location required I guess...
-BaC

This is crazy you even have to type it for him

i admire your patience and also torbens

i would not respond after the first 2 message exchanges

Robert-Jan

Last edited:
You can tell it is a homework problem. How many people put manual switches on their H-bridges?

You can tell it is a homework problem. How many people put manual switches on their H-bridges?

Well, that and the fact that he asked for an abstract.

Oops. I guess what he really asked for was an 'apstricat'. Damn I like that word. I wonder if ElectroMaster will change my username to that? :) (Kidding.)

If the OP had bothered to put in some effort I wouldn't have minded helping out but I didn't want to just spoon-feed him. Let's just hope the instructor notices when the assignment is a copy-paste from Wikipedia.

Torben

Reciclyng this topic

Well I have made a prehistoric H-bridge using relays, but I forgot to actuate them at the same time, and the safety diode. I have spent 2 hours, one finding the fire's source, and another wondering why I got shocked every time I touched the thing.

By the way, I have a noob-newbie question. Please, dont laugh

**broken link removed**

Why does the transistor blow up? The circuit is the old paralell port trick

Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:
Hey we all started somewhere! Don't worry we all make allot of mistakes in our lives, all of us.

Don't take it to heart when we kid around, we all have been there at one time. That is what makes it funny in the fist place;)

Sorry but you image link is not working..try again please..

-BaC
Well I have made a prehistoric H-bridge using relays, but I forgot to actuate them at the same time, and the safety diode. I have spent 2 hours, one finding the fire's source, and another wondering why I got shocked every time I touched the thing.

By the way, I have a noob-newbie question. Please, dont laugh

**broken link removed**

Why does the transistor blow up?

Thank you in advance

Your diode on the collector is upside down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back