Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papabravo said:
You seem to be expecting quick results, and it just doesn't happen that way. I started fooling around with circuits and radios when I was 12 yrs old. It was 17 years and two degrees later before I designed my first circuit. It was another six years before I committed one of my designs to copper. That was 24 years ago so my advice to you is: "don't be in such a big hurry". The longest journey begins with the first step. Start simple and build on that. There are plenty of two component circuits that you should spend your time understanding.
Wow, I must've been lucky that I designed my first commercial circuit during my apprenticeship! It had to be approved by the chief engineer before it could be built though.

first of all i must give a sincere thanks to
Papabravo
blueroomelectronics
mike11298
HiTech
Hero999
and many who have responded so well to my problem.I wil do as you guys have suggested.As i am so much into electronics and stuff ,sometime due to this prob i have felt that i just leave these "circuits and understanding them ", and do my duties.but the thought has led me much near .I must ask you good people that, were you like me before.. or is it only me.Cos some day i want to be like you good people designing a few good circuits for myself.you dont know how relieved i am now,you gave me a friendly hand and have lifted me to a better hight.Thanks guys.But tell me what i asked you,, wer e you like me bfore or were you guys born genius

Lol, no. I dont know exactly how i got into electronics, but i think i remember my dad was painting the house and using the extension cord. He told me that we couldnt see the electricity but it could work the drill and everything. I, being about 7 was impressed, and I was hooked since (im 14 now)

From there, I attempted to build kits that never worked :D, pull apart old radios and flipped through basic books. In the last year or so, I've become much better ( I think) at it, and can make things that work and design relitively simple circuits (check out the LED clock I designed & made(other thread)).

I think if you are really interested, once you start getting a hands on experience, things start to go much more smoothly. Thats why i recommend buying a projects book and a breadboard and build stuff :D

Last edited:
hey michael11298,thanks man.You are a true genius buddy.Just like one of my fairy tale stories man.You came you saw you conquered! good ! am really impressed by you attitude.Yeah thats wut i feel too.mike,you said something abt LED and stuff,wher is it? and which project book do u suggest ? i have done few ones.. but its still not smooth as u say.. may be should get some hard work involved i suppose..

Hero999 said:
Wow, I must've been lucky that I designed my first commercial circuit during my apprenticeship! It had to be approved by the chief engineer before it could be built though.
Oh..I forgot to mention that I spent most of my early career doing software and firmware. The digital design came later, and I got my analog wings, such as they are, some time after that. I'm with all the folks who think it's never too late to learn new tricks.

seeing all these and getting motivated from seeing you fine people from different parts of the world trying to help a fellow like me whom you dont know!,hats off to you guys.
And seeing you nice guys i did a lot of work today,I swear u have helped me so much.I get a lot of enthu seeing you people..Please help me if i get caught somewhere designing a ckt or getting struck.
I had lost so much of hope and am back on life..
i will post a list of things which ive got from ebay which will help me.Kindly tel me if ive done good job ok..
1.Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design by Donald Neamen
2.basic engineering ckt analysis
3.circuit analysis theory and practice by Robbins AH
4.Engineering Circuit Analysis by Hayt

AND HITECH TELL ME IF IVE DONE THE RIGHT THING,COS YOU SAID
Just let your web browser do the searching for you regarding electronic circuit analysis. Many, many links to sites will pop up, providing you much material to reads and learn from.

Please help me HITECH..............are these books good?

help me guys... please

Hi getbuggs, thanks for your comments. Those books you suggested might be a bit steep if you haven't done anything like this before. I've always been a bit of a fan of Dick Smith's FunWay Into Electronics kits and books (might not be avaliable in your location). The books you suggest sound complicated, and designed for the person who has experience in electronics (or some understanding, at least). I'm recommending books which totally introduce electronics as something new. Its always best to start at the start.

hey michael11298 i dont mind taking up electronics once again.Cos i know ts always best to start at the start! and mike plz tell me those books which u think is the best for me.ok.and tht books which i have are not complicated>when i have you guys around i think that it s not a problem at all.
Mike i have my college books which i go through them if i get any doubt and stuff.Anyways i am waiting for those books which u suggest
And mike i dont think so i will be able to buy something called Dick Smith's FunWay Into Electronics kits.U are right they arent in this part of the world.

getbuggs said:
yeah.,the problem is that when i end up writing a circuit i get confused and this leads to no where,. i want to write circuits like u people do.this is what i want..i am browsing https://www.hobbyprojects.com/tutorial.html and i hope this helps me with my problem.. do u have any thing else other than this.. i mean i really appreciate ur concern,,, now that u know what i wnt could u help me. please

Basically try to purchase and study ( not read) 'PRICIPLES OF ELECTRONICS' by A.P. Malvino. ishould be available with large book stores. easy hobby reading -sorry no use-- we have to commit- so i suggest purchase-- have a programmed and involved study.
anothe location where ymay get on line free
www.mikroe.com/en/books/
where you get 2 books -- 'Components of electronic devices' & ' radio receivers'

both are nice

I too from telecom- for 40 years. so if you really want to become practical- you have to sincerely struggle in a systematic manner.
all the best
Sarma

Last edited:
Sir, Principles of eectronics is the book i am going to buy shortly.But what caught me by surprise is a website by his name..They have a software where you can visualise everything,the link is
http://www.malvino.com/viscalc/trial.html
or for the screenshots we can visit
**broken link removed**
Thank you so much.. you book title led me to that website.
I know sir , we have to become real practical these days , and whats the purpose calling myself an Telecom graduate without even knowing the basic.
Thanks for the book title.

It s called visual calculator
they say that.......
Visual Calculator for Electronics
This software analyzes over 140 electronic circuits. It combines the following:
Visual Calculator for Discrete Circuits
Visual Calculator for Integrated Circuits
Plus other calculators
You can change red values and watch blue values update as well as seeing load lines, data sheets, etc.
Try it free of charge for 30 days. Buy it for $29.95
Thank you

Well, just any beginner book with practicle, easy and cheap experiments are really good. There is bound to be something where you are. Sorry, I was unaware that you had college books related to the subject- I thought you were just beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back