Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

getbuggs

hey guys,i am an avid fan of electronics,, doing a bit of electronic repair and fixing things since my childhood.I am an telecom engineer.here in India its lot more memory based learning than practical learning in the engineering curriculum.ever since i sit infront of my fav magazine doing projects and stuff,I am not being able to analyse a circuit properly.Like where does the current goes, or wht happens to the voltage,and how did i get the output.i love electronics,but this bothers me a lot.So could u genius people out there help me fix my problem !i am good at basics,,not a problem ! and i CANT leave electronics :mad: pleaaaase help me.please

what is the problem?

hehe thats real funny..! lol ! i know the basics real good,but cant actually read a good circuit.dunno how to have a good approach

please guys help me out, please stop making fun of my problem.i want to read any circuit which i see,i love that,i have spent hours of research on it,but did not come out good.

We can't help you because you haven't actually provided us with any infromation about the problem.

getbuggs said:
hey guys,i am an avid fan of electronics,, doing a bit of electronic repair and fixing things since my childhood.I am an telecom engineer.here in India its lot more memory based learning than practical learning in the engineering curriculum.ever since i sit infront of my fav magazine doing projects and stuff,I am not being able to analyse a circuit properly.Like where does the current goes, or wht happens to the voltage,and how did i get the output.i love electronics,but this bothers me a lot.So could u genius people out there help me fix my problem !i am good at basics,,not a problem ! and i CANT leave electronics :mad: pleaaaase help me.please

If circuit analysis is the problem, post an example so that we can answer a specific question:p

hey guys.. i thank for your concern... Guys , i cant read a circuit properly.. like where the currents goes, or the voltage , and what happens to the signal. i am good at basics.I am not a telephone reapir guy.i am a electronic enthusiast who is stuggling to get past the bottleneck.

yeah.,the problem is that when i end up writing a circuit i get confused and this leads to no where,. i want to write circuits like u people do.this is what i want..i am browsing https://www.hobbyprojects.com/tutorial.html and i hope this helps me with my problem.. do u have any thing else other than this.. i mean i really appreciate ur concern,,, now that u know what i wnt could u help me. please

i want to become a good circuit designer..i want to become like u genious people... so please help me.. and THANKS michael11298 at hotmail dot com !

getbuggs said:
i want to become a good circuit designer..i want to become like u genious people... so please help me.. and THANKS michael11298 at hotmail dot com !
You seem to be expecting quick results, and it just doesn't happen that way. I started fooling around with circuits and radios when I was 12 yrs old. It was 17 years and two degrees later before I designed my first circuit. It was another six years before I committed one of my designs to copper. That was 24 years ago so my advice to you is: "don't be in such a big hurry". The longest journey begins with the first step. Start simple and build on that. There are plenty of two component circuits that you should spend your time understanding.

blueroomelectronics said:
I've been working with electronics since 1972, always something new to learn.
So was it quick for you, or did you take the more protracted path?

LOL, I'm still years away from the end of the path. I've never worked with tubes or HV stuff, don't want to. Radio & analog stuff was interesting till 1976 when I built computer #1 a COSMAC ELF1802. I had to hand code everything and toggle it in with switches.
Much later built an APPLE II (you could buy the bare PCB in Toronto in the 80s')
PICs were available long before AVR came out, I started with a 16C54JW and a UV EPROM eraser and a SP0-256 speech chip & the TI sound chip.
What's next? Home automation and control.

well, I want to be designing circuits and all too :D If you're really interested, learn more about it on the internet, then go and but some circuit books and their kits. Don't worry if they dont work first time- mine never did! :D I think electronics can be really rewarding, just making something that works and is usefull, i think.

getbuggs said:
i want to become an asian telemarketer... i want to become like u wearing a headset for 8 hours a day... so please help me learn asian ways and thinking !

Just let your web browser do the searching for you regarding electronic circuit analysis. Many, many links to sites will pop up, providing you much material to reads and learn from.

getbuggs said:
Why not take a course in a community college.

Err holy smokes I just noticed he claims to be a Telecom Engineer in India! Wow, Sad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back