Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me with my project..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks and sounds more complex than it really is!

First you would need to know ohm's law (Current x Resistance = Voltage)
You would need to understand what resistors do (this is first few days at uni work, very simple) and how they relate to each other.

You need to pick, if your using LED bulbs or lamps, and then pick a LED out of a catalog or a electronics wholesaler, as each LED and lamp require different currents.

Then it's a case of looking at the 555 times data sheets, ignore more of the info there, just look at what each pin does, and connect it tells you.

Even with all that, if you find a few good websites, you could do it in half a day, it wont be brilliant, but it should work, and even more importantly, you will understand how and why it works!

Here is the circuit you need. The kits cost $5.00 incl parts and PC board from Talking Electronics

Attachments

• Beacon.gif
    Beacon.gif
    18 KB · Views: 601
Mr. colin55, I am very thankful to you for helping me to have that circuit and now I have my project to build and try to run! thank you so much! how can I thank you? your far away from Philippines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back