Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i think some of you are getting wrong about india. in India every year we have more than 4lakh enginners pass out. Of those and its the case in whole world all wont be worth the degree. there are many noe so good institutions in india. i remember Bill Gates once said IIT(from india of course) is the sum of stanford+ mit. some people like spoon feeding but that doesnt mean everyone is like that only. Osama Bin Laden is a terrorist and he is from SAudi Arabia.that doesnt mean everyone from Saudi Arabia is a terrorist. So guys some are lazy and some are capable of scaling high peaks undreamt in human history.

We know. It's just that guys who are from India asking for help, tend to say they are from India and then it sticks in your head for much longer than if some anonymous person asked for help without knowing anything at all.

They also stick in my head for longer because they say things things like "Dear sir, highly obliged, respected sirs, and other stuff like that."

dknguyen said:
They also stick in my head for longer because they say things things like "Dear sir, highly obliged, respected sirs, and other stuff like that."

It's called 'being polite' - perhaps our North American (clumsy attempt to include Canadians!) members haven't heard of it? :p :p :p

For that matter, I don't think many Europeans have either?.

indian_tiger said:
guys i think some of you are getting wrong about india. in India every year we have more than 4lakh enginners pass out. Of those and its the case in whole world all wont be worth the degree. there are many noe so good institutions in india. i remember Bill Gates once said IIT(from india of course) is the sum of stanford+ mit. some people like spoon feeding but that doesnt mean everyone is like that only. Osama Bin Laden is a terrorist and he is from SAudi Arabia.that doesnt mean everyone from Saudi Arabia is a terrorist. So guys some are lazy and some are capable of scaling high peaks undreamt in human history.

of course you are correct. however, it's not a totally unjustified stereotype as every day there are a number of indian students posting requests for some one to do their work. I personally know a number of competent or better indian engineers and can only think of one or two that I couldn't say that about. This is better than I could say for all other other nationalities. on the other hand we don't see nearly as many "do my homework" posts from non-indian students.

by the way, sorry to hear your engineers are passing out. is it the heat? :eek:

Basically what I am saying is if you go on forums asking for people to do your homework for you, don't taint you honest classmates by saying where you are from! And being extra polite won't compel us to help you either, it'll just annoy us and clue us in about where you are from.

Better yet, don't post at all.

Nigel Goodwin said:
It's called 'being polite' - perhaps our North American (clumsy attempt to include Canadians!) members haven't heard of it? :p :p :p

For that matter, I don't think many Europeans have either?.

Honest people are sincerely polite and need not ham it up. People with something to gain from you (like some travellign salesmen) tend to ham it up- and it shows.

Last edited:
I don't remember if an Indian engineer came to our forum. But many (too many) Indian lazy begging noobies come here.
Doesn't India have forums for them?

philba said:
by the way, sorry to hear your engineers are passing out. is it the heat? :eek:

Dear philba,(we are generally polite in nature)
by passing out i mean that lacs of students get engineering degree each year and not meant that they pass out. and of course if you have such a large number of engineers do not expect everyone to be a genius. ordinary people with little brain also get there. but at the same time you will find so many indians who are genius at work and i mean every word of it. and i guess the reason that mostly indians ask for help because most of americans and candians and maybe europeans are not too much into engg or such technical stuff as are indians.we have so many engineers and are far ahead of europe or america in terms of engg.

indian_tiger said:
Dear philba,(we are generally polite in nature)
by passing out i mean that lacs of students get engineering degree each year and not meant that they pass out. and of course if you have such a large number of engineers do not expect everyone to be a genius. ordinary people with little brain also get there. but at the same time you will find so many indians who are genius at work and i mean every word of it. and i guess the reason that mostly indians ask for help because most of americans and candians and maybe europeans are not too much into engg or such technical stuff as are indians.we have so many engineers and are far ahead of europe or america in terms of engg.

??? maybe you didn't understand me. I said that most indian engineers I've known were good. I understood that they didn't actually pass out but that is what you wrote. I was having a little fun with it - maybe you should learn to laugh.

philba said:
??? maybe you didn't understand me. I said that most indian engineers I've known were good. I understood that they didn't actually pass out but that is what you wrote. I was having a little fun with it - maybe you should learn to laugh.

i do laugh a lot but may be i misunderstood your feelings. sorry for that. and we are always good, as everyone say east or west indians are the best.

East Indians pass out from the curry fumes. I also pass out whenever they get near me.:D

I read that West Indians were Japanese people who walked north in the Soviet Union then across the Alaska panhandle into North America.

audioguru said:
But many Indian lazy begging noobies come here.

That's beacause the number of people using internet is far greater than the canadian population :)
audioguru said:
Doesn't India have forums for them?
yes.. but you gurus should have some work.. right.?? :)

btw the 'guru' is from sanskrit.

Akg, you are in India!! You seem pretty smart.
Then my stereotype about the millions of lazy East Indians in this forum and here in Canada driving taxi cabs and using up our medical and education systems is wrong.

Just because I say I'm an astronautical brain surgeon rocket scientist doesn't mean its true.:eek:
I can tell you anything at all of who I am and if I don't go off the deep end you'll take it on faith its the truth. Do you believe I am even one of those?
I could say I'm woman rather than man. This can have an affect on the results I get. The same is true if a woman identifies herself as a man.

I'm studing computer science in cat man doo
i ned help on prolblem in collige and if u cud hep me it wud be grate. y dont u hep me?
The above is more reasonable if its written by someone who speaks english as a 2nd language. The problem is they are using english short hand and not mispelled english in all of the words.
Its ridiculous if it's from an english speaking college student as in someone going to college in ha'va'd (harvard).

So if I'm a lazy ignant kid from the USA and want an answer I just might be bright enough to say I'm not an ignant lazy kid from the USA.:rolleyes: But someone who if they can't communicate will be given the benefit of doubt.
Why they think anyone will help when they can't even take the time to spell a few words mystifies me.

4 4 years i wondered wut u wer saying
For four years I wondered what you were saying.
Wow! That is such a time saver for u:D

I wasn't just zeroing out on people from India. I actually happen to think that the Indians are very bright and respectful people. The reason for all of the stereotyping, is that the good majority of people that plague this forum with "Do my homework, NOW OR I SMITE YOU!", claim that they are from India. This is like; "One bad apple spoils the bunch". This is why the "good ones" should fight for what is rightfully theirs; respect. I say we all unite and flunk their sorry asses! :) Seriously, though. I didn't mean to dis India in a whole, just the lazy ones. ;)

Marks256 said:
I wasn't just zeroing out on people from India. I actually happen to think that the Indians are very bright and respectful people. The reason for all of the stereotyping, is that the good majority of people that plague this forum with "Do my homework, NOW OR I SMITE YOU!", claim that they are from India. This is like; "One bad apple spoils the bunch". This is why the "good ones" should fight for what is rightfully theirs; respect. I say we all unite and flunk their sorry asses! :) Seriously, though. I didn't mean to dis India in a whole, just the lazy ones. ;)
then it would be better to kick such people out of this forum, whether he be of india or canada or america. this forum is for shring info not for getting your work done.

then it would be better to kick such people out of this forum, whether he be of india or canada or america. this forum is for shring info not for getting your work done.

Exactly. Now i know someone is on the same page as i am! Very good. Now, if we can just get a moderator to agree with this as well. :cool:

indian_tiger said:

We do kick them out regardless of country, don't worry about that;). Just only the ones from India say where they are from and give a bad name to all honest Indians.

I'll tell ya what... you towel heads can post all of your homework requests for circuits here as long you keep cranking out nice faces like these:

**broken link removed** **broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

India has some nice looking YOUNG women, however their old ladies are as bad as the 60 yr. old easter bloc European women with a faces chiseled from granite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back