Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have way too much yime on your hands, hitech! :cool:

ya know HiTech, some times even I find you offensive. Which is pretty amazing for me...

You are just jealous that you don't have hot chicks in your photo collection. :)

Marks256 said:
You are just jealous that you don't have hot chicks in your photo collection. :)
They sure are good looking girls, but I have some much prettier ones that you will never see.

Marks256 said:

yeah, you are right. no pictures of hot chicks. wonder what you do with them... :eek:

They sure are good looking girls, but I have some much prettier ones that you will never see.
Lol. Keep them away from HiTech! Just kidding. ;)

yeah, you are right. no pictures of hot chicks. wonder what you do with them...

Not even funny!

I don't have a harem of very pretty girls, I think East Indians have harems. Do you believe a different girl (or two) each night? I just have pics of very pretty girls.

The reason I posted those pics was to show that India may have some lazy-asses (just as other nations do) but India certainly has its share of beautiful women. Many Indian women have a natural beauty and enhanced through hair style and such, are even more attractive. Philba, you worry me if you get riled a bit over me posting 3 pretty faces. But don't fret, as Nigel has fixed my avatar in order to make you more comfortable.:p

AudioG, harems are for some of the rug-sitting Arabs and for some Utah Mormons.

who's fretting? no skin off my nose. where there's smoke...

and, yes, your avatar is, well, unique...

Okay, seriously that avatar is freaky. I make my browser window narrow so I don't have to look at it.

Yes, Nigel, will you please change it back? It is really creepy. I blame HiTech, though. Why did you post the freakin' thing in the first place? Lol. :confused:

Nigel is good, Nigel is great! Nigel made the ugly avatar go away!

... just more of that frothy British humor!

hey U may be on to something there! His title shos Electronics God and he does have the letters G O D in his last name! However this is one earthbound peasant that chooses to pray "for" him rather than "to" him!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back