Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me on robot programming ..THank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

umliu37

Hello , everyone

I have a robot project right now which is a robot tank , i have 4 servo motors need PWM signal from my controller .

My mricrocontroller is MC9S08GB32 ( provided by freescale ) . , and i figured out the PortD from that controller can generate PWM siganl ,,, But how do i use C code to programe it ???

If someone can provide some sample code , i would be very appreciate for that , and i can make some modification to match our specifications ...

Thanks for ur help

you need to look at what hardware you can use to program it (ie. programmers) and you need to look for what C compilers are available that fit your budget ( some maybe free, some paid).

I'm sure someone who is planning on doing a robot can figure out how to use google efficiently enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back