Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me in making codes in PWM temperature controlled fan via PIC12F675

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my circuit.
pwm.PNG

Sir thank you soo much :) I really do appreciate it a lot lot lot :)

Sir can i ask for a little more? my proffessor also obligated me to have an LED sensor. Lets say an YELLOW led for a normal mode and when the temperature reaches above 50degrees it will be red. How can i suppose to put it in the program siree?

Siree i follow the circuit you drawn but i think it doesn't work well? because the pwm/duty cycle is not changing. when i plug it in it comes in full blast from the beginning till the end :(

This is slighting amazing. U say u are in college and u get such short notice to do a HW assign? Sounds like u slept thru your programming course.

This is slighting amazing. U say u are in college and u get such short notice to do a HW assign? Sounds like u slept thru your programming course.

I think its more amazing that the three of them have no programming experience yet are doing a course that involves complex programming:confused::confused::confused:

The transistor acts as an invertor so a wave output from the pin looks like this
pwm.png

To swap the signal so it is correct at the motor.. You make the Ontime the Offtime and visa versa.

I'm teaching fundamentals of EE to a class of Science teachers etc. So I showed them a controller I built with SMD parts, to illustrate how the copper traces are of different widths to accommodate currents and power loading.
A couple of them got excited and wanted to know if the class would teach them to do that. Or which class to take so they could learn.
The most advanced they have done is breadboard stuff.

Ah well..it's nice to have enthusiastic students.

I should have done that for you....

That is one way of looking at it I guess...

My university was hardly a bastion of organisation and intelligent planning but are there really colleges that are giving students with no programming or electronics experience two weeks to design a circuit and program a micro and failing them if they can't?

If your partner leaving legitimately put you so far behind then go talk to your prof, that's that they are there for and in my experience they tend to be quite reasonable when there are real issues. If you just haven't paid attention in class and intended to let your partner carry you through the assignment then I find it hard to sympathise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back