Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help im very new

Status
Not open for further replies.

getme26

Hi i am having a mess around at home and i am wondering, i have a circuit that is controlled by a remote, the curcuit drives a motor and is run by 3 aa batteries. How would i go about adding more to the motor by using the remote switch without blowing the circuit up by adding more batteries at the start.
my goal is to run two motors instead of one.

Probably NOT a good Idea, But Without seeing the Actual Circuit, it is Not possible to give better advice

Welcome to ETO, getme26!

Some closeup, in focus pix of the batteries/motor/circuit board (especially the components on the circuit board) that you wish to upgrade would be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back