Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please HELP HELP HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjqbunty

man i need to make a new Inverter...please help me out to make a new TRANSFORMER...i am a new in this kindly help me out to create with simple diagram or with details info......realy realy need it :mad: :mad: :mad:

Usually people do their own work. When people can't do their own work, they have to pay someone else to do it, or buy something that is already pre-made to accomplish the same task.

What you're asking for is unreasonable. It's a LOT of work to design a proper inverter schematic with full documentation. It's not something that's just going to be given away. Why do you think you can't find them on the internet?

You gave us absolutely no information on your requirements other than that it's an inverter, and you expect detailed information on doing it. Do you think we're clairvoyant?

Last edited:
i want to make a inverter a small one....input 12vac/output 220vac, now u pplz help me out to provide a diagram, and also i want to know how to make a tranformer for this project,

i want to make a inverter a small one....input 12vdc/output 220vac, now u pplz help me out to provide a diagram, and also i want to know how to make a tranformer for this project,

and also i want to know how to make a tranformer for this project,

First you get a LOT of wire and wind it around a properly shaped piece of iron.
Then you wrap a lot more wire around the first winding. Viola, transformer! :D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
want a proper reply not redirected pages pleasee

It seems like since this is covered elsewhere, and no one is going to do this for you in detail, rediriecting you to one of the many tutorials on how to make a DIY transformer would be a perfectly reasonable thing to do. You still don't have to learn much, you could read the tutorial and ask a ton of questions, even ones that it gives you ways to answer like "how fat of wire" and "how many times do i wrap this wire for this conversion factor" and if you're just specific you can get most of it handed to you. But no one is going to give you the entire step by step process, because:
1) this may be an assignment for school, and they don't want to help you skate though a degree which many of the people here earned.
2) even if its for your own use, if you aren't willing to read a tutorial and ask educated questions then chances are the fairly large effort which goes into creating step by step instructions would be wasted because you woulden't do it anyway.

yes i want to use it at my home...u know in pakistan UPS cost is so high so i cant get it...so i planed it to make it myself...can u pplz help me in it,:confused:

or i have knocked a wrong Door

It takes about $100.00 to make a good inverter if your going to make just one.

If you can't buy a transformer, where are you going to buy a torroidal iron or ceramic ferrite core?

off hand i would guess that he is going to use a charger and some car batteries for the rest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back