Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help help help

Status
Not open for further replies.

armin999

In a certain automated manufacturing process, electrical components are automatically inserted in a PC board. Before the insertion tool is activated, the PC board must be properly positioned and the component to be inserted must be in the chamber. A HIGH voltage indicates each of these prerequisite conditions. The insertion tool requires a LOW voltage to activate it. Design a circuit to implement this.

Someone please help.... i just keep confusing myself here!!

This seems to be related to your other homework post.

A high input gives a low output....... Google "comparator" .... the thing you mention in your other post. .... or maybe "inverter" might do the job?

No more clues from me.....

The following is offered as an illustration of one possible solution.
It should be easy to arrange a circuit similar to the bottom part.
There are other equally valid answers, but this is quite simple.
Best of luck with it,
John :)

Attachments

• Illustration.JPG
    Illustration.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 330
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back