Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please design circuit as per requirements given below

Status
Not open for further replies.

scm123

Hi,
I am working on Level Indicator projects.I want circuit to match one requirement.

About the project.

We are measuring Level of liquid by the amount of output current.
The o/p current varies linearly with load resistance.The load resistance varies with level of liquid. Load resistance is inversely proportional to Level of liquid.
So in short-

Level increases->load resistance decreases->o/p current increases

So i want to design circuit to meet the above situation.

email-shailesh.mirajkar@gmail.com

So specifications are as given below

Input voltage-any voltage between 5 to 20 volts DC (Constant)
Output current-varying linearly between 4 milliamps(DC) to 20 milliamps(DC) with load resistance.
Load resistance-varies between 1k to 2k linearly

Sorry, but this site isn't a homework service, and your request looks definately like it's a homework question. I suggest you try doing some work on your course, rather than trying to cheat!.

Yeah sorry man you gotta just do the work on your own. Show us what you have so far and we could recommend changes. But we aren't doing it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back