Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Playing with RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene

For those of you who have a Big Lots store, they have a single channel remote control car & transmitter for $5. It operates in the 27MHz area, uses 2 AA cells a 9v battery, and has an advertised range of 30 feet. Now, I'm not into RC cars but the circuit might be a cheap way to get an RC circuit for other projects. No, I do not know if it really works - just passing on an idea.

Thanks for the heads up. Me and my friend are working on some robots and it would certainly be easy to use this to control it. I bet the motors are worthless, but it means I don't have to build my own RC transmitter and receiver.

I'll head there tomorow or the next day to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back