Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PID controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

amy87

Hi, i'm new in this forum. Hope can help me... I'm having a problem in writting assembly program for PID controller. Somemore, i used 68000. This kind of chip in performing PID concept quite hard. HELP me...

If you want to implement the PID control without the microcontrollers means you can use the Op-amp implementation. I have implemented PD controller for one of my projects it worked as expected. but the only difficulty is calibrating the controller. take a look at my project **broken link removed**
if you explain your need of PID controller means i can help with you in circuit diagram.

Hai.... Act i've design my circuit dy. But the problem now is need to solve the software part. I need write the program in assembly.
My circuit design is using 68000 microprocessor as the CPU. The value of andle, P, I, and D will be implemented by variable resistor.
and then the result of value will send to the microprocessor and some kind of process will be done at 68000. The result after process will be sent to the motor.
How to solve? HELP .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back