Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PicKit2 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if I will have a disassembler/debugger to use with the 10F2xx? And also will it allow me to program the configuration word? The PicKit2 ver. 2.01 only allows me to access up to address 1FF the OSCCAL word but I want to set this up for "comparator".

I have no idea, but in mplab you can select 10f206 as the pic, so maybe the emulator debugger will work, I would have to try it. I do not have a working program for the 10f series to play with. Since you already have a program for the chip, give it a try and let me know, but dont tell Bill;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back