Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC24F with LCD please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was wondering if any one knows if the code i wrote above would work on the pic24fj64ga002 cause i know it works on the pic from the explorer 16 board but not sure what the differences are other than the number of pins?

So, did you make the LCD work with the PIC24? I have the same book as you and I would like to make the PIC24 work with an LCD. Do you have some working code, that you are willing to share? I concluded that I couldn't use the PMP, since one of the PMP pins use the same pin as the external oscillator, so I am going to try with regular I/O pins.

Hi jkp,

As the OP hasn't been active for over 6 months, I suspect he/she gave up and so I wouldn't follow the path they chose. Get an 18 series chip and use examples that are on the web.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back