Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC18F2550 simple USB function

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris414

I am reasonably familiar the basics of a PIC18F2550 microcontroller, but am struggling with the USB side of things. All I need to be able to do is turn an LED on and off through a piece of software on my computer, using the USB connection. Has anyone seen any good tutorials out there?

The really long way around, is to download MPLAB, MCC18 student version, latest Microchip USB stack, and the Microchip Solutions folder for some pre compiled USB demo code. There is a demo in there that does just what you ask, worked great for a 18f14K50. Don't see any projects defined for the 18f2550 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back