Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic18 in C and Parallax GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zBusterCB87

Hi,

I just recently programed a PIC to work with Utrasonic from parallax and it was a pain for me...
I have a Parallax GPS Receiver and I want to make it work with the Pic18F4525
I have the Parallax GPS sample code I got off their sight... and it works fine with the stamp but it is in PBASIC....
I found a thread here before of someone doing this but they only talked about the LED display they had showing the output....
IDK, can someone help me out with some sample code for this?
I know basic C, code but IDK how to go about doing this....
And, I don't know which pins would be best...
From,
zBusterCB87

PS, I not looking for a code done for me I am looking for help and to step through this so i can learn & remember...

mainly, idk where to start.....
if any one knows where a PDF file or documentation for the pic with code tutorias..that would help...
I have the PIC hardware documentation but, has no coding examples and no decllaration examples either....
fail, i cannot seem to find this stuff...

From,
zBusterCB87

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back