Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic18 building combat robot help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaanus_lallu

As part of my school project i have been asked to build a combat robot using the pi18f452 microcontroller. This hasn't been very easy for me especially since i havn't studed anything about the controller in school or done any simpler projects on it. I have been trying to read up and understand the programme but am reaching a desperation stage as the project is do be due in a month and a halff now and i still have to build the chasis and trouble shoot if anyone can help me in the smallest ways possible i would be really grateful thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back