Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f887 and AT commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornov

Hi,
During the last two weeks we are trying to activate the blue-tooth module,
we seem to try any option we know , the module does not respond to any AT command we send.
please see the cide and scheme on
paraniESD100

regarding that i have few questions / requests .
1) How do we make sure the bluetooth chip is working?
2) is it possible to send the AT command from a PC RS232 ?
3) Can you supply us with a diagram / code of another microchip from the PIC family ?

Thank you very much.

OK, problem solved.
I tried just about everything, and found one little bug in the program.
In order to output to the uart i used the "putch(char)" command.
Appears that this command isn't working with the hi-tech c compiler i am using. So instead i tried to do it manualy by using "TXREG = char" command and it worked !!!!

Thanks guys for trying to help.

Hey I am also tring to do something similar.
I have two bluetooth devices. One is a esd parani200 and the other is a bluetooth dongle. I want to activate my dongle using the esd200 using the PIC.I know how to use AT commands but dont really have a clue about how i would program the PIC to carry out these At commands so that a basic connection with the dongle can be acheived. I use CCS compiler for programming the PIC. Should I just send the AT commands string commands? What about the buffers used? Since I have no clue about how to interface the PIC with esd200 and send messages to the Dongle, can you send me the code you used for your project? Thank you in advance.
Since I have no clue how to interface the PIC with my parani ESD200 to talk to my bluetooth dongle. Can you send me the code you used for your project. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back