Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16c54c-20/p

Status
Not open for further replies.

umar

pls,I got a code in hex format which I want to program in to a pic16c54c.I bougth a picstart plus programmer but when I tried selecting a device to be programmed,no pic16c54c was found.Pls,what kind of a programmer will make programming in hex easy(step by step) as this is my first attempt to program an mcu?

Download the new MPLAB IDE from www.microchip.com . The new drivers for PICSTART PLUS are built into the IDE and it has PIC16C54C in its device list. I guess the software you are using is old and does not have this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back