Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg

Why does my pic16f628 does the wrong instruction sometimes like when using servos sometimes the servos goes to the wrong direction. OR is there something that I dont do right. (I use picbasic pro)

Cyborg said:
Why does my pic16f628 does the wrong instruction sometimes like when using servos sometimes the servos goes to the wrong direction. OR is there something that I dont do right. (I use picbasic pro)

I would suggest you've done something wrong.

I've had some experience with Basic compilers, but it ain't worth the trouble. They have been known to be notoriously frustrating to use. (verified by me). You'd be better off learning assembly, much more control over what the PIC is actually doing.

Nigel's Assembly course if great, you'll learn assembly quite quickly:

www.winpicprog.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back