Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregmcc

While trying to learn more about PIC's and assembly language over the past few months I thought I'd share with you some of the tutorial sites I found useful while going through tons of google searches.

**broken link removed** A good starting point covering just about everything on PICs
**broken link removed** Covers the basics with lots of examples
Lots of good examples including circuits of hardware modules
https://www.hobbyprojects.com/microcontroller_tutorials.html Covers basic registers, timers and interrupts
Another good timer tutorial

Good post, that's what I've been looking for. The first one showed me almost everything about the theory of PIC's that I've been wanting to know. Thanks

Your second link (mstracy) is not very good, contains a few errors and could confuse beginners.

Mike.

Pommie - thanks. Maybe that explains why I'm still confused over a few things :) I'll give that site a skip then.

Think Gregmccs entry deserves to be permanently listed at the top of the page.

Its the answer to so many peoples questions on the Microchips.

I found these videos again. They are very good.

PICmicro x14 Basic Training Modules

https://techtrain.microchip.com/x14/

The following modules are available to help you familiarize yourself with the PICmicro MCU. Each module is an animated movie with audio.

If you want to download the files, you will not need an internet connection and can watch the presentations at your leisure. There is no installation necessary. Simply download the zip file to your hard drive and unzip the files. Each course should be copied to a unique folder so the files do not get mixed up

Class Title, View Now in Browser, Download for viewing anytime .zip)

PICmicro x14 Architecture view , download (12.8MB)

PICmicro x14 Instruction Set view , download (12.6MB)

Development Tools Overview view , download (13.3MB)

PICmicro x14 Device Configuration view , download(4.0MB)

PICmicro x14 Resets view , download(4.5MB)

PICmicro x14 Oscillator view , download(2.9MB)

Many more here **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Why can I read post, the site blind part of the post why ? Even after registration, beside that you guys don't discuss about pic microcontroller. Pls I need help.

Why can I read post, the site blind part of the post why ? Even after registration, beside that you guys don't discuss about pic microcontroller. Pls I need help.
Very cryptic!! What exactly do you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back